The TwinOxide Answer
- TwinOxide is an advanced system specifically designed to produce and deliver an aqueous ≈ 0.3% (≈ 3000 ppm) solution of Chlorine dioxide.
- Chlorine Dioxide available without the need of a generator.
- Formation of disinfection by-products suppressed.
- End reaction products are Sodium sulphate (Na2SO4) and Sodium chloride (NaCl).
- Complies with EU legislation on biocides (EC 98/8, EC 1048) and numerous National Water (Potable) Regulations in Europe and other parts of the World